How to book
1. We will verify if there are places available for the course you would like to take
Our courses are meant for participants having a higher intermediate or advanced level of French. This comes down to level B2 in the process of being acquired to C2, for speaking abilities and understanding skills, according to the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference.
If you have the slightest doubt about your own knowledge of French, please contact us for a telephonic or Zoom conversation.
Please contact us.
2. The programme is available during the dates you prefer and you have the required minimum level
We will confirm that the programme of your choice is available.
Please fill out the registration form online or download registration form from our site.
3. Payment of the balance and practical information on your course
6 weeks before the start of your course, you will receive :
- practical information
- an invoice indicating the balance to be paid , as well as an invoice for your accommodation (the tuition and lodging are invoiced separately).
- the balance for your course is due a the latest 1 month before the start of your programme.
- Your lodging can be settled either by bank transfer 1 month before your arrival or at the course centre when you are there.
Feel free to contact us for any additional information concerning our programmes, lodging, transport, individual services... so that you can prepare your stay in Provence.
Au plaisir de vous accueillir au soleil de Provence !