- You’ll find the booking procedure under "how to book".
- Your registration will be valid upon receipt of the deposit and a signed copy of the order form.
- The number of participants per programme is limited. For the weekend programmes, a minimum of 4 participants is required.
- CREA-LANGUES has the right to refuse a registration.
- REMINDER : our courses are not meant for beginners. Participants need to have acquired a level in French ranging from elementary to advanced according to the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference. This comes down to level A2 in the process of being acquired to C1, for speaking abilities and understanding skills. If you have the slightest doubt about your own knowledge of French, please contact us for a test through Skype.
- At the moment of registration, a deposit of 350,- € is required for a 1-week course or 600,- € for a 2-week course.
- The balance for the course is due at the latest 1 month before the start of the programme.
- Our general conditions figure at the back of our order form (bon de commande).
Cancellations have to be done in writing (e-mail, registered letter). You can suggest another person to replace you. In that case, only 80 € administration costs will be charged. Cancellation insurance: you can inquire with an insurance broker or check if your credit card covers cancellation insurance.
Cancellation conditions for the course
Charges in case you cancel your course :
Cancellation conditions for the accommodation
- more than 60 days before the start of your course: 125 € administration costs;
- between 59 and 30 days before the start of your course: the deposit.
- within 29 days before the start of your course: the full amount of your course.
Charges in case you cancel :
- from 29 days before the start of your course: 25 % of the charges for lodging ;
- within 8 days before the start of your course: 50 % of the invoiced amount.
CREA-LANGUES is covered for civil liability (third-party liability). This insurance also covers that part of the medical charges or after-treatment, resulting from an accident during the course that is not covered by the participants medical insurance. Loss or theft of personal belongings is not covered.