Language programmes for preconstituted groups
CREA-Langues proposes an intensive residential one-or two-week course, completely tailored to your needs.
- Are you a French teacher, who would like to organize a French immersion course for your adult students in France?
- Or, are you studying French in your own country and dreaming of going to France together with your fellow-students, to immerse yourselves into the language and culture?
- Maybe you are, within your company, responsible for the training of the staff and are looking for a quality-course for employees who need to improve their French?
- With some colleague interpreters, you would wish to add French as a foreign language.
At our school, you will benefit from :
- our professionnalism and long years of experience : founded in 1984 – official quality label "Qualité FLE" - certified for Bildungsurlaub in Germany – member of the Souffle group.
- our concept of “total immersion” : permanent guidance by our enthusiastic team of qualified teachers. French is put into practice from dawn till dusk, not only during classes but also during all the other activities, meals, and evening programmes, where our team is present.
- classes in mini-groups, allowing a personal approach. We emphasize on communication skills. Lessons are based on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference).
- residential courses at an exceptional location : a former monastery which has been lovingly restored on a domain of 8 hectares : gardens, cloister, green house, swimming pool, internal courtyards, classrooms, library. Free internet access and Wifi.
- The inspiring setting of Provence : CREA-Langues is based near Moustiers-Ste-Marie, which is classified as one of the most beautiful villages of France, in the heart of the "Parc Régional du Verdon", at 45 km from Manosque and 80 km east of Aix-en-Provence. The lake of Ste-Croix and the Gorges du Verdon are less than 10 km away. A wide range of cultural, artistic and sports activities will allow you to discover the splendid region and its heritage.
- We offer all inclusive care of your group from arrival to departure.
Courses tailored to your needs for groups exceeding 8 persons; please contact us for programmes, dates and prices.